Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

2.11.15

October faves! LATEEE

Hey everyone! My next post will explain why this is two days late!

My faves this months were...

Song: Okay can we do album instead? Sounds Good Feels Good and you all probably already know that :)

Outfit: Nothing in particular but pulling out my sweater was GREAT but stupid weather here changed from the 40s back to almost 70 today... hoping it gets cold again soooon.

Thing I did: Halloween with my friends!

YouTube video: Cheating, because I think this came out today, but Connor Franta's 'perfect instagram' video was so cool.

Wishing I had: Money, to pre order or buy Made in The AM when it comes out.

October was super beautiful. I just hope it gets cold again this week.

Watch out for my next post tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)