Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

4.11.15

Halloween adventure

Since late September at least, my friends and I were planning on getting together for a super fun Halloween weekend.
My best friend lives in a Chicago suburb and my two other friends and I wanted to go down and visit.
We had our costumes picked out to be Mean Girls and we could not wait. Our squad is so basic it hurts.LOL
We drove down on Friday and carved a snapchat ghost pumpkin, it was SO CUTE. And Saturday we trick or treated in the rainy weather.
check out my IG photo!

It was a super fun way to celebrate Halloween and we missed our train back to Milwaukee the next morning... But that made for an interesting situation and a memory.

What did you do for Halloween???

xxLizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)