Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

2.10.15

September Faves... ITS OCTOBER

I'm spending the first few days of one of my favorite months of the year in one of the most fall ish ways possible.
Camping up north for an extended weekend:)



Here are my favorites from last month!

Song: Infinity by 1D

Drink: Green tea wins.

Outfit: Nothing in particular but I could bring my jeans out late in the month!!

EOS: Tangerine. I need to pick up a new one!

Also, yesterday I got a new phone which I am really enjoying.  Im not gonna review it or anything BUT it has an amazing camera and I will be posting all my instagram pictures with it now so if you want to follow me my user name is lizziew99. Free promo intended ahahaha.

Have a good month!!!

xxLizzie

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! I'm loving my new jeans that I got, so cozy! Happy October! :)

    anna | annaish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green tea >>>>

    As far as outfit/clothes go, I'm kind of obsessed with the new plaid flannel shirts I purchased recently... So cozy.

    I need to get a new EOS too. My mint one is almost completely used up. I want to try the pomegranate!

    Happy October!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Im Ava.
    Im 16 years old, love to read, listen and play music, and read.

    I have set up a website called Argonaut Nation, its specially designed for teen girls to share their interests.
    As one of my favorite bloggers, I was wondering if you might be interested in submitting something? It can be anything from a poem your enjoying, to a photoshoot, a review on a book, to an art project.

    You can check out the website here: theargonautnation.com.

    Ava :)
    argonaut.teams@gmail.com

    Ps. If you have any friends who you think might be interested, I would also sincerely appreciate it if you let them know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)