Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

22.8.15

Really random fandom stuff and WOW THREE DAYS TO 1D

Hey guys!!!

Welcome to another one of my casual rants,

What I am preparing myself to be the best day of my life, is just three days away.
I already know One Direction is going to go way over my high expectations because, they're that awesome.

This week, they released their new music video for Drag me Down which is super epic because it was filmed at NASA. Here is the link!!!! Drag me Down video
That song is so catchy, I will never get over it,

Aaaaand that same day, 5SOS performed on GMA and they ROCKEDDDDDD.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND 5SOS new album is getting closer too!!! Don't forget, its October 23rd!!  You can pre order it on their site and elsewhere: Pre Order Sounds Good Feels Good

Oh and just to go over this, Thursday morning I was at my friends house, everyone was sleeping but me.  I was scrolling through Twitter and saw the hashtag #WeLoveYouMichael.  Figured something bad happened, so I checked it out.
Just so happens, my main bae, Michael Clifford of 5SOS, opened up about his mental health at a show.  He has never mentioned it before and said he had gone to therapy the other day while on break.  I was really hit by it, as was the rest of the 5SOS fam.  People had claimed it to be a joke, but when they were on GMA, he spoke briefly saying "He is taking care of it"
So there I was, upset and honestly, didn't want to talk about it because TEARS,
Heres an article too: http://www.billboard.com
Wow so many links in this post.

We already had known this but I quote:
"Earlier this summer, 5SOS drummer Ashton Irwin admitted that he’s “dealt with anxiety and depression in my life” and said the group’s upcoming record, due out this fall, will tackle some of those personal issues. “With our next album we want to sort of have more messages for life involved in what we do because we have a voice for young people,” Irwin said."

Also, they keep saying they are starting something called the New Broken Scene, also a lyric from the single Shes Kinda Hot. Ashton calls it a revolution for misfit kids of the time, who feel like they have no where to go.  Sounds pretty good right?  Well it all comes to life in their new album :D
I swear I should be a promoter ok? ok,  

BACK TO MY ORIGINAL TOPIC!!!

I AM SEEING ONE DIRECTION.  I'M GONNA SEE NIALL PLAY HIS GUITAR, AND HARRY'S HAIR FLIP, AND LIAM POINT TO THE CROWD AND TELL EVERYONE TO BE LOUDER AND ASK IF WE'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND LOUIS TO ROCK THOSE HEAVENLY HARMONIES AND TOTALLY SMASH 'NO CONTROL'. yep, okay. 
I'm excited now, haha.   

I will be totalllyyyyy posting pics here the next day or so, maybe a snapchat video too or IG picture :)

WISH ME LUCK OK???  I might post the day of it as well!!!!

xxLizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)