Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

11.7.15

Gone Home Gone

You might remember that last week was my second summer camp. I counselled 9-12 year olds. From this past Thursday till tomorrow my friends stayed at my house and then Sunday we go back to counsel 12-14 year olds.

Last week was honestly the most mentally and physically exhausting week ever. Sure, it was fun but we literally didn't get to sit down except  for meals. The most sleep in one night I got was 6 hours. It was go, go, go all day. When I got home with my friend I slept right after we got home for almost 13 hours and skipped dinner I was just so exhausted. Just drained honestly.I mean obviously I love doing this but that week was intense!
I'm hoping this next one is better. Last week my legs hurt so bad I couldn't kneel at church without cringing.
Let's put it that way.

But anyways, that's the life update and why I haven't posted.
If you check out my Instagram, theres a lot of pictures from things Ive been doing and highlights and random photography.
I'll post regularly again by next Friday!

xxLizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)