Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

13.6.15

Leaving tomorrow! | And more

Let's start with this...

Today is the day before I go to summer camp and I won't be able to post, but I went out with my friend who is staying with me for the past night and tonight until we go to camp.
We were out having a great time! We bought this book called Fight On. Filled with inspirational quotes. I'm going to be posting a quote a day on my Instagram, so make sure you're following me:)  (lizziew99)

Today, at 5SOS's concert, Michael Clifford....my fave member got burned in the fire works. He's doing fine but with face got burned. I was kind of upset and worried about that. According to his tweets he is ok:D I hope he feels okay too. Like I'd probably be kind of in shock after that.
AAAAAAAND I WILL BE HEARING NO CONTROL AND 18 BY ONE DIRECTION WHICH WAS FINALLY ADDED TO THE SETLISTTTT OF THEIR TOUR IM SO EXCITED.
If you actually care, you can Google 'no control project'.

I was planning on this being better. My writing is really lacking lately...

I will be taking pictures at camp!

Have a good week!!

xxLizzie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)