Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

8.5.15

Pretty much the most exciting news EVER.

Yesterday was a day of relief.  Anyone wanna guess what happened...?  

After a loooong 6 months of knowing 1D was coming to Milwaukee, I FINALLY got my tickets.
I am pretty sure I can say I worked super hard for this.  Trying to get someone to go with me, trying to get money, trying not to die while doing that... well it paid off!!!  Because I have 2 tickets for Section R row 22 for ONE DIRECTION ON THE ROAD AGAIN TOUR 7PM AUGUST 25TH 2015 MILLER PARK MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo many people get to go see 1D every time they tour and lots of people who hardly like them get front row tickets.  Thats not fair.  I mean lets be honest here, how would you feel if there was some people you've never met you can legitimately say have pretty much saved your life and keep you sane and you can't afford to even be in the same room as them??  Then after much hard work you FINALLY get a chance to see them.  They have made you laugh and smile and if you cry, its about them!
At this point I am more relieved than excited!
Even though I won't be able to meet them, I cannot believe I am actually going to see them live.
I have been so so so worried about this for such a long time.  I really don't want anything right now but this.  If I have to live in a dumpster I guess I'd be kinda okay with that hahaha.  I mean even if you don't like One Direction, seeing them live still has to sound pretty cool, right?

And also, I ordered a new phone so now I can snapchat and go on Instagram again!!! :D

xxLizzie

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

    *screams a fangirl cry*

    I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO JEALOUS! LIZZIE, GO YOUUUUUU!!! AHHHHHHH! YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!

    http://theteenagedreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)