Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

31.5.15

May Favorites

May has come to a close and next is the busy busy BUSY month of June!  Here are my favorites for the month:

Song - Hard to choose, I listened to a lot of different music this month but maybe something by Halsey or Bea Miller.

Movie - It seems like forever ago when I saw it, yet it was just early this month, Avengers 2 definitely.

Outfit - The shorts I bleached and a top, separately, my Harry Styles shirt is always a big winner :D

Nail polish color - I have this really nice deep-ish pink color that was great for this month.

EOS - The mint one!

Fruit - Ummm Watermelon!

Quote - "The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling" -Anon

If you have suggestions for adding to my favorites list, comment!

xxLizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)