Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

2.3.15

March

I actually wrote this post this morning and accidentally deleted it........... here we go again




March. Its already the 3rd month of the year.
The color green
Shamrocks
St. Patricks Day
My 16th birthday

I love March because its still wintry out but you get the feeling its spring. Even though I don't like spring and summer so much so I'm not really sure what I'm talking about...
Also, the birthstone is Aquamarine and I think its a really cool stone!
Not sure what is planned for these next few weeks but I do know that I want to actually try to get some good posts out here. Also I'm trying to compile a To Be Read list for summer, if you have any suggestions you think I'd be interested in, you a MORE THAN WELCOME to comment below! I'd love to check out a few book suggestions from you guys!

xxLizzie

1 comment:

  1. Okay. So I couldn't resist the fact that you were asking for book recommendations. Because I'm a book-aholic. :)
    So I'm just going to list off a few that are my favourites. :) The Rangers Apprentice series By John Flanagan. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale. Percy Jackson and the Olympians. The River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren. The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke, also her Inkheart trilogy. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stuart. Okay. I hope that's enough. As you can tell I love giving book recommendations! :)
    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)