Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

25.3.15

IS THIS THE END

You know... today I was gonna post a nice thing about my birthday.
I get on Twitter and see this. http://www.sugarscape.com/music/news/a1076370/official-statement-zayn-malik-has-quit-one-direction/

They also posted on their Facebook page so we know its official.

I dont want to talk or eat probably wont sleep. IF THIS IS A JOKE PLEASE TELL US SOON. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I'm sorry this is random and stupid but if you read that link... you'll understand.

-Another post really soon. And really long....


3 comments:

  1. Is it your birthday? If it is, happy birthday! And if it isn't, happy early birthday...or happy belated birthday...idk haha. Also I know you are a very big 1D fan but um...YOU SHOULD PROBABLY EAT YOU KNOW. In my opinion that site didn't even look legit so I wouldn't worry about any of this. Unless you see that Zayn is leaving from an official site, someone who works with 1D, or one of the members themselves, you probably shouldn't worry about it. A lot of sites post crap all the time just to get more views, so you should probably go ahead and eat and sleep and stuff :P

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Direction posted it on THEIR Facebook page. It's official. :(

      Delete
  2. I just found out it's official today too. I can't believe it's actually happening. I mean, I knew they couldn't go on forever but I didn't expect it to be so soon. A part of me wants them to stop making music and not continue without Zayn but another part of me can't say goodbye. I'm just gonna sit in my bed and listen to every album and hope this isn't a reality. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)