Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

6.2.15

On the Road Again Tour. It has begun. And a warning.

Its that time of year when One Direction starts their next world tour.
Australia, Tomorrow.

A new tour means:

  • New Pictures
  • New GIFs
  • New things to laugh about
  • New on-stage clothes
  • New funny lyric changes
  • Immense joy for all Directioners
  • Hours of concerts on YouTube to watch
  • Tears to be shed
That pretty much sums it up........
Some person in the 4th row of the 1st show is recording the concert LIVE!!!! SO AT 2 AM I COULD BE WATCHING IT!!! Or I could be normal and wait like 5 hours and it will be online....

BUT I'M ACTUALLY SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR, LIKE MORE THAN LAST TOUR.
AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE PERFORMING MY FAVORITE SONG :D

Yes, I am still in the process of tickets and stuff but right now I'm just gonna focus on the rest of the tour.

A reason I am actually posting this is to give you all a warning to BEAR WITH ME these next couple of months.... my updates and all that tend to get kind of insane.. ^^^ Hahaha :)

But yeah anyways I'm super excited!!!
I'm sure you'll hear from me very soon......

xxLizzie

1 comment:

  1. hahah you're so cute xx. i'm not a directioner, but this post made me smile! have a lovely day xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)