Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

15.12.14

LIVESOS | A track by track review by Me :)

EVERYBODY GO CRAZYYYYY. Or at least thats what Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael from 5SOS hope you do when you listen to their new album 'LIVESOS'. It has alot of songs from their first album and includes other covers they have done all recorded at a live concert in Los Angeles.
And it is TOTALLY AMAZING. So... I'm gonna do a track by track review. It won't sound professional at all... just a warning ;)


1- '18' This song will always be one of my favorites. But live? Oh... even better. Not to mention the amazing guitar solo at 4:22 that isn't even in the ORIGINAL RECORDING!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH 5 out of 5 stars for SUREEE MAYBE MY NEW FAVE...............

2- ' Out of my limit' Just wow. Be prepared. I'm not even gonna say anything else.

3- 'Disconnected' This song gets me every time. Its so beautiful AHHHHHHHH LIKE WHY DOES THIS SONG EXIST??!! ITS TOO PERFECT.

4- 'Amnesia' Starts off with an into from Calum, which made me laugh. And if you have heard this song. It is one of their most emotional songs haha. I actually had to skip this song because I was shaking LOL. THEY SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE GONNA CRY AHHHHHHHH

5- 'Beside you' Almost too much to take in. Just.... stop. IT'S SUCH A GREAT SONGGGGGG.

6- 'Everything I didn't say' Such an amazing song already. Why bother making a live recording? TO MAKE IT LIKE 500000 PERCENT BETTER. WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO ME??

7- ' Long way home' So catchy and peaceful at the same time. One of my FAVES FOREVER AHHH AND THE FANS SCREAMING ALONG OH GOSHHHHHHHHHH

8- 'Heartache on the big screen' Its a wonderful song. Super catchy and fun. EVERYONES GOTTA LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

9- 'American Idiot' a cover from Green Day. I believe 5SOS took out the language in this song...;) THEIR COVERS ARE JUST WOWWWWWWWW

10- 'Teenage Dream' A cover from Katy Perry. Yeah like why did 5sos do a cover of a pop song... yeah WELL LET ME TELL YOU ITS LIKE 3 BILLION PERCENT BETTER THAN ORIGINAL YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY ARE SO GOOD AT IT.

11- 'Good Girls' DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS SONG. JUST DON'T EVEN ASK ME. ITS SO FREAKING PERFECT AND AMAZING AHHHHHHHH AND ASHTONS SOLOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH

12- 'What I like about you' another cover. Wayyyy better live. Like so much better I actually didn't really like their original recording haha. ONE OF MY FAVES LIKE ITS SO CATCHY. AND THE THE ENDING WHEN LUKE SINGS JUST AHHH AND MIKEYS GUITAR SOLO DONT GET ME STARTED.

13- 'End up here' Probably already in my top 5 fave 5sos songs and you give it to me... live...???!!!! WELL WHYYYY OMGGGGGGGGG ITS TOO GOOD TO EVEN BE TRUE.

14- 'She looks so perfect' Their biggest hit. Live. DON'T QUESTION MY UNDYING LOVE FOR THIS SONG THAT GROWS AS I LISTEN TO IT LIIIIVE YESSSSSSS.

BEST ALBUM EVER. LIKE,GOD LOVES US SO MUCH HE GAVE US 4 PEOPLE TO MAKE THE BAND AND PROBABLY TOLD THEM TO MAKE A LIVE ALBUM BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WE NEED TO BE EVEN MORE INSANE RIGHT?????!!! RIIIIIIGHTTTT!!!!!!!!!
I'M SORRY THIS POST IS SO CRAZY.
WARNING: YOU MAY SUFFER FROM INSANITY OR EXTREME SADNESS AFTER HEARING THIS ALBUM BECAUSE YOU WILL WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE.

THATS ALL FOR NOW PEOPLE.

XXLIZZIE {CAPS LOCK FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR}

1 comment:

  1. I love 5SOS! Ahh Calum is so cute and their track is beyond perfect.

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)