Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

20.11.14

FUN STUFF &˙˚˙DOUBLE BIRTHDAY˙˚˙

Hey everyone!
If you live somewhere that it is snowing right now, like at my house, then you are very lucky. Especially if you happen to like snow!
I think it's that time of year that now i can start using my winter and Christmas scented lotions and body wash. Now that, is exciting :D

One other thing,
Today is a special day!
Double birthday
First of all, my mom's birthday! I won't mention her age XD
But even though her birthday will be quite hectic, I hope she has a good day anyhow. :)
Second, is my 2nd favorite band member from 5 Seconds of Summer.... Michael Clifford is 19 today. Holy cow....... how is he even that old?! (He's the one with the crazy colored hair if you didn't know)
But yes, a very happy birthday, prayers and wishes to this two great people.
AND HOW FREAKING LUCKY IS MY MOM THAT SHE SHARES A BIRTHDAY WITH MICHAEL CLIFFORD UGHHHHHHHHHHH
˙˚˙☆˙˚˙ there's a star to celebrate Hahahahahahaha:)
xxLizzie

5 comments:

  1. Haha awesome! Tell your mom I said, "Happy Birthday!!!!!"

    P.S. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo clue that your mom and Michael share the same birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! I sure miss the snow.. its just not coming here yet
    happy birthday to your mom!
    great blog girl, very cute

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)