Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

30.10.14

Pictures soon.... I promise {+follow challenge}

Hey everyone!!
I'm really sorry I haven't gotten my pictures from Germany up here yet!
They are on my phone and I have to do the post on the computer to transfer the pictures since I now blog on my tablet blah blah blah:-)
But I promise they will be here by.... ummm.... the end of next week. Yes.....
Haha:-)
ONLY 18 DAYS UNTIL ONE DIRECTION'S NEW ALBUM!!!!
AND ALSO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER'S NEW EP!!!!!!
*little party in my head*
Okay also, I have a challenge for whoever reads this post. If you read this post, copy and paste my link to share via social media or tell a friend about me! I'd love a few more followers!
It takes just a second to do!
Thanks!

xxLizzie

3 comments:

  1. Love mint color scheme! (At least thats what colors I'm seeing, I'm on mobile haha) anyway love your blog and I will def mention you in a post and follow you as soon as I can get to a computer! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! Can't wait for the two new albums.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)