Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

12.10.14

One of the best days of my life

Yesterday was Saturday. And not just any Saturday... it was the day of the one weekend only, and just 2 theaters in my area premiere of One Directions Where we are tour Concert film!!!
It was the best movie I have ever seen. And also, the first one I ever cried during. Me and my best friend went together at the mall where it was. All the people who came were all teenage girls about my age. Some of them even had 1D t-shirts on :-)
When the movie started almost everyone had their phones out to take a picture of the opening screen.
I was so excited.
I didn't cry at the first song but there was only 2 songs I didn't cry during. One song, 'Don't forget where you belong', before it, Niall gave a little speech about how he wrote it and how it was for the fans and then I cried. Haha I was like, sobbing.
And then at one song, every one started singing in the theater! And that helped me not cry so hard. Then, I was fine during You and I, until Zayn's high note.... then I cried.
Let's just say it was a really emotional experience for me! Haha!
They ended with Best song ever, and everyone was singing and we all clapped at the end. There were two girls behind me sobbing the whole time!
I also congratulated my best friend for being like, the first person to see me cry. Haha:-)

Then we went to the cheesecake factory afterwards and that was pretty great:-)


xxLizzie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you had a awesome day.
    xx June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy you got to go! I wanted to, but it didn't work out. :-/

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great time!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing time :) Two of the most wonderful things in the world...music and food! ;)

    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)