Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

22.9.14

Morningtime4's Blog Party and writing contest!!

Hey guys!

I have a lot to say, but
1. I don't have enough time to say it right now.
2. In that case, this would be turning into a One Direction blog, which, to be honest, I have no problem with, haha ;)

But... I shall say this... Morning, a wonderful blogger is having a blog party.  I have never done one of these but I'm gonna give it a shot!



So I guess I just fill out these questions :)  

1. What do you love about the fall season?  Ummm Everything from sweaters to the leaves changing colors. 
2. If you walked in a mall and saw a guacamole chip hat, would you wear one or eat it? BOTH XD
3. What is one of the most frustrating or aggravating things in the blogging world? Not being able to title a post (lack of imagination I could call it...)
4. Would you rather build a snowman or sing in the rain? (See what I did there?) Snow man!
5. If you had to chose how you were a part of a theater or movie production, would you be: an actor, props designer, set designer, light/technical director, audio coordinator, costume director, music director, dance coordinator, stage manager, or a part of the audience?  Hmmm costume director or stage manager. 
6. List your blogging inspirations (blogs and people).  Well I have quite a few...
Bethany Mota, even though she is a vlogger.  And actually a girl named Sarah {here} she gave me some tips when I started blogging that she may not know... really helped me!!
7. Do you think you could commit yourself to a Halloween costume made of lint, or a Halloween costume made of bubble wrap?  Bubble wrap for sure!  Its so... bubbly!!!!
8. Do you tend to photo bomb people's photos, or divert from them? Photo bomb unless I know the person would get mad at me XD
9. What is one word you constantly have to keep looking up the definition to?  I actually have looked up 'decorated' quite a few times for references for details in stories etc.
10. If you wrote an autobiography about yourself, what would you call it (if you couldn't place your name in the title) and why?
Probably something like 'A mindless Directioner' or 'The Story of my Life' OKAY HONESTLY I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE THE SECOND OPTION ONE OF THEIR SONGS HAHA

Also,Morning is having a writing contest and I entered :-) yay!!! 

Aaaand only 23 days until I go to Germany XD Okay one more thing, I got. A tablet today and it is super nice:-) I am bringing it to Germany!! Yayyyy

That's all for now.
xxLizzie


2 comments:

  1. You answers are so fun! I'd wrap myself up in bubble wrap too. Oh, and the dictionary question: I actually got the idea for it when I had to search up words from a Greek story; one of the top words that got searched up in a span of 24 hours was the word "love." Oh, and I love the second option for your autobiography title; THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!!! XDD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)