Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

8.9.14

✧'Fireproof'-'Four'-One Direction✧

I'm so happy today!!!!!!!!!!!! A great way to start your day is to check your pinterest and everyone is talking about the song that One Direction JUST released from their New Album titled 'four'.  I looked up the song right away... it is called 'Fireproof' and can I just say it is AMAZING?!!!!  It's so cute!!  They said they worked really hard on it :')  And one more thing....  I ummm.... cried when I listened to it the first time I was so happy.  Yeah... I did that... hahaha...
And I was so happy when I watched the announcement video which you can watch right here: ANNOUNCEMENT 
They literally say in it, "You mean the world to us"   :')
As I write this I am listening to it for like to 20th time...
Here, Liam, Niall and Louis tweet about it....

And this is a collage of all their album covers :')   In the new one, they look like some Indie\rock group hahahahaha not a British\Irish boy band :P  And Harry is wearing his 'rice farmer' hat!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!! LOL.  Its so weird... I love it.
     And my gosh... looking back at the first album cover... they were all so youngggggg. 

Well since I can't find any other way to say it... I can't tell you how excited I am to hear the whole album when it comes out in November.... or how proud I am of them!!!!!

xxLizzie

2 comments:

  1. Yay, this is really exciting :) I have really enjoyed One Direction's album "Take Me Home" and the only reason I know these songs is because of the influence by best friend has on me :) I'm sure my best friend is freaking out about the new album right now!
    Have a wonderful week!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! I was so excited that my sister started to get annoyed with me, so I had to leave the room. xD ButohmygoodnessIloveFireproofsomuchlikeIdon'tevenknow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)