Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

27.6.14

Pictures of my sister.

Really, the only reason I was taking these pictures today was because my sister, Abbie, has a really cute outfit on today...
In my opinion, these pictures turned out pretty good!





















I didn't really finish this post, so what I'm writing here is an edit.  I actually had no clue that this posted because my internet was so slow yesterday, Blogger was not exactly working!  Some  of these pictures are sideways, because I didn't really take time to fix them.  But oh well, you can still see them.  
xxLizzie

3 comments:

  1. Aw, your sister is so cute! Lovely pictures:)
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! :) I love your blog! :)

    -elly

    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elly,
    Your blog is great! Followed you! I've actually heard of you before...weird, right? And I follow some of the blogs that are on your sidebar:)
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)