Page Icons

 photo home_zps2afae606.png  photo mail_zps53be01f0.png

19.5.14

May crowning retreat 2014

I'm pretty sure I blogged about the May crowning last year...  This was by far one of the best Schoenstatt retreats ever :) From not getting enough sleep to roasting Peeps... it was super fun.  Sorry, some of the pics are side ways!  A lot of my friends were there, so that was a plus.  And the weather was great too!!


 Erin, Sarah and Gianna
Ellen and I coming out of the shrine
 Gianna
 The shrine
 Ellen
 Ellen and Teresa

 Gianna and Tersa
 :)
 The golf cart....
 Gianna and I
 Ellena nd I

 Erin and I
 Selfie with Abby... ;)


 Abby playing guitar
The peeps

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Love your blog:)
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Your blog is fantastic!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come visit again soon. Please follow and share my blog! The more followers the merrier ;)